Experience more adventure, fun, and style with Kitty Hawk Surf Company. As the trusted Outer Banks retailer for all top surf and lifestyle brands, including, Hurley, Billabong, RVCA, The North Face, Patagonia, Salt Life, Salty Crew, Volcom, O’Neill, Roxy, Ray-Ban, Oakley, Hobie, Catch Surf, Under Armour, Reef, Rainbow and more, you will always find the latest fashions and trends available in store. Our unmatched quality and service makes us a favorite for locals and visitors alike, and our easy to shop layout allows you to find your next purchase a breeze.
- As low as $695/Night
- 10 Bedrooms
- 12 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 20
- Arcade/game room
- Pool or billiards table
- Table tennis
- 10 bedrooms
- 12 bathrooms
- 2 total pets
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fence around the pool
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Free WiFi
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 7378 sq ft (685 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Welcoming dogs only
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 20
- 10 Bedrooms
- 12 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 7378 square feet
Conveniently located on a huge beach road parcel, this home is mins. from the Wright Brothers National Memorial, Shopping, Eateries and a Variety of Outdoor Pursuits. Constructed for family vacation retreats, guests will appreciate ten master suites, multiple lounge areas inside and out, 2 kitchens as well as a solar covered pool home.
This vacation property is ideal for groups who savor individual privacy but want to be together in the middle of Outer Banks Fun.
Need more than 10 bedrooms? K1202 Cloud Nine is right next door and offers 8 bedrooms.
Level 1: Master Bedroom w/King and Flat Screen TV, Rec Room w/Sports Bar, Billiards Table and Full Kitchen w/Flat Screen TV, Free Standing Icemaker, Dining Area/Game Table for Eight, Hot Tub, Access to Indoor Pool and Full Bath.
Level 2: 3 King Master Bedrooms w/Flat Screen TVs w/DVD Players, King Master Bedroom w/Flat Screen TV, Master Bedroom w/2 Pyramid Bunk beds, Living Area, Laundry Area.
Level 3: 2 Master Bedroom w/King and Flat Screen TV, Half Bath, Living Area, Dining Area, Kitchen w/2 Stoves/Ovens, 2 Dishwashers, 2 Microwaves.
Level 4: Master Bedroom w/King, Jacuzzi Tub and Flat Screen TV, Master Bedroom w/King, Flat Screen TV, Fireplace and Jacuzzi Tub, Theater Room w/Big Screen TV.
Gas fireplace for use Nov. - Apr. only.
Square Footage: 7378
Pool Size: 14 x 33
2023 Pool Dates: 3/24 - 1/2/24
2024 Pool Dates: 3/24 - 1/2/25
Pool Heat Option $600
Please note that pool heat can only raise the temperature 10 degrees higher than the consistent ambient air temperature (60 degrees and higher), and that pool heat systems vary in capability based on temperature and other factors.
*THIS HOME DOES NOT ALLOW EVENTS*
About the Area
Located in Nags Head, this vacation home is near the beach. Wright Brothers National Memorial and Roanoke Marshes Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Nags Head Woods Preserve and North Pond Trail. Traveling with kids? Consider Full Throttle Speedway and Mutiny Bay Adventure Golf. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and windsurfing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and horse riding.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 total pets
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies to get the very best rental experience:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in Nags Head. To get the best value, try changing your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Nags Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Nags Head area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines have coupons for local tours and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Begin by selecting your vacation dates and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. 10BR Semi Oceanfront. Indoor Pool-Year Round. Pets OK! K1314 Silver Lining. has 10 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before you book the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what is optimal for your family.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
- Does your family require special amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Advice for a great stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- During arrival, document any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent source for finding the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on great ratings to propel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Outer Banks Mall - 1.3 miles
- Poke Box - 1.3 miles
- Cookshak Fried Chicken - 2.2 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 2.2 miles
- Moge Tee - 2.5 miles
- Poke Box - 2.5 miles
- Miller's Waterfront Restaurant - 3.1 miles
- Pigman's Bar-B-Que - 3.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 0.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.8 miles
- Outer Banks Gearworks Laser Tag and Fun Center - 2.4 miles
- Nags Head Dolphin Watch - 4.0 miles
- Fishing Unlimited Boating Center - 4.1 miles
- Captain Johnny's Dolphin Tours - 4.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.2 miles