- As low as $1,095 - $4,995/Week
- Nags Head
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Bike Path
- C/AC & Heat
- Ceiling Fans
- Covered Deck
- Encl. Outdoor Shower
- Sun Deck
- Two Master Suites
- Wet Bar
- Wireless Internet
About this Property
This terrific holiday home located in South Nags Head offers a peaceful setting & vistas of the Sea & Beach that are second to none! Very calming & well supplied, all rooms are Oceanfront with spectacular vistas & access to a covered outdoor space or sun outdoor space. Tastefully furbished, you'll adore everything about this Outer Banks treasure that offers many extras. Convenient to Oregon Inlet, dining, & shopping.
Ground Level: Parking for 4 Vehicles, Laundry Area, Enclosed Outside Shower, & Sand Path over dune.
Mid Level: 4 Bedrooms (Oceanfront Master Suite w/Queen & Full Bath, 1 Oceanfront w/Queen, 1 Oceanfront w/2 Singles, & 1 w/Bunk Set (Accessible Through Master Suite Queen Bedroom), Hall Bath, Giant Covered Deck, & Sea Vistas.
Top Level: Cavernous Living/Dining/Kitchen Area, TV/DVD Combo, Fantastic Sea & Beach Vistas, Wet Bar, Half Bath, Master Suite w/Queen, TV, Full Bath, & Grand Sun Deck.
Includes include: C/AC & Heat, Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, 4 TVs, TV/DVD Combo, Blu-Ray, Ceiling Fans, Infant Equipment (Pac-n-Play), & Deck Furnishings. No Animals. This is a Non-Smoking Unit.
The Town of Nags Head is making plans for their first BEACH RE-NOURISHMENT project. What is Beach Re-Nourishment? You should take the time to read more about it here on our Nags Head Beach Re-Nourishment information page and on Dare County's website at MORE BEACH TO LOVE.
Optional Bed Linens $130.00
Optional Towels $85.00
Linens: 3 Queens, 1 Bunk Set, 2 Singles
About Joe Lamb Jr. and Associates
Since 1968, our family run company has offered families exactly like yours a diverse assortment of OBX rental homes in beach communities and towns of Duck, Southern Shores, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devil Hills, Nags Head and South Nags Head. We invite you to view our excellent photos, extensive home descriptions which include amenity lists and maps. Choose the home that matches your situation, and you'll understand why our guests consider us part of their family.
We are honored to have received the 2016 Small Business of the Year award presented by the Outer Banks Chamber of Commerce. We have grown larger and thrive as a result of the amazing reinforcement and encouragement from our Outer Banks community. Our primary goal is to provide you with the best vacationing experience possible. By providing our knowledge and expertise of this quickly growing market and the Outer Banks area we want to turn your family’s vacation into a memorable family tradition.
Save money and avoid the crowds. - For several reasons autumn is a fantastic time to see the OBX. Since days are still warm but early evenings are cool, it's like having two seasons in one trip. Ocean treasures such as shells and sea glass are abundant making them easier to find. The sea changes daily. It's actions and hue change with the winds and you can view the many personalities of the Atlantic while here. The happiness of the fishermen lining the fishing piers and shoreline is palpable.
>Want to own a home here? We have a full service Real Estate Sales Department.
- O'Neal's Sea Harvest - 3.1 miles
- Fisherman's Wharf - 3.1 miles
- Great Gut Deli - 3.2 miles
- The Brine and Bottle - 3.6 miles
- Tale of the Whale Restaurant - 3.6 miles
- Basnight's Lone Cedar Cafe - 3.6 miles
- Sugar Creek Seafood Restaurant - 3.6 miles
- Dune Burger - 3.7 miles
- Nags Head Dolphin Watch - 3.6 miles
- Fishing Unlimited Boating Center - 3.7 miles
- Outer Banks Pier and Fishing Center - 1.9 miles
- Coquina Beach - 1.9 miles
- Cape Hatteras National Seashore - 2.2 miles
- Jet Boat Dolphin Tours - 3.0 miles
- Big Bull Charters - 3.0 miles
- Hoo Dini Sportfishing Charters - 3.0 miles
- Outer Banks Catch - NC Dept of Agriculture - 3.3 miles
- Forbes Candies and Gifts - 4.8 miles
- Broad Creek Fishing Center - 3.0 miles
- Broad Creek Fishing Center Ship Store - 3.0 miles
- O'Neal's Sea Harvest - 3.1 miles
- Sun Portraits - 3.1 miles
- Capt Malc's Seafood - 3.1 miles
- Decoys by Nick Sapone - 3.3 miles