- As low as $1,095 - $3,595/Week
- Nags Head
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Internet Access
- No Pets
- Partials Allowed
About this Property
This "Old Nags Head" style Cottage, constructed in 1931, should be on an Historic Register! The old photos, furnishings and memorabilia all over the home are just fascinating and remind us of a simpler time! The original wood floors and ceilings along with the rustic kitchen and baths add to the feeling, although all the modern amenities exist! The vistas of the sea and Jockey's Ridge State Park are fantastic. So sit down in a rocker on one of the generous porches, pour yourself a lemonade and savor the sights and sounds of the sea!
Linens:1 King, 1 Queen, 3 Doubles, 3 Twins, 2 Bunk Sets, and 1 Pyramid Bunk.
Conveniences:Central Heat and Air, Washer and Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Cable TV, VCR Player, Ceiling Fans, Sun Deck, Covered Deck, Deck Furnishings, Enclosed Outside Shower.
Ground Level:Parking, enclosed outdoor shower.
Level 1:Grand sun outdoor space and wraparound covered porch with tons of outdoor space furnishings, living room with TV and VCR player, dining room, kitchen, bedroom with one Queen and two Twins, additional room with Pyramid Bunk, laundry, half bath.
Level 2:King bedroom, bedroom with two Doubles, bedroom with Double and Twin, bedroom with two Bunk Sets, two full baths. The bedrooms with King, Double and Twin and Bunk Sets have outdoor space access with great vistas!
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 1.8 miles
- Darrell's 2 Restaurant Nags Head - 1.9 miles
- Pigman's Bar-B-Que - 2.8 miles
- American Pie - 2.8 miles
- Miller's Seafood and Steakhouse - 2.8 miles
- Fuji Japanese Steakhouse - 3.2 miles
- Pamlico Jack's - 3.3 miles
- Rooster's Southern Kitchen - 3.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 0.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.4 miles
- Beach Braids - 0.7 miles
- Ocean Atlantic Rentals - 2.5 miles
- Just for the Beach Rentals - 3.4 miles
- Miller's Waterfront Restaurant - 3.6 miles
- Nags Head Dolphin Watch - 4.2 miles