- As low as $1,195 - $2,795/Week
- Nags Head
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Internet Access
- No Pets
- Partials Allowed
About this Property
This "Old Nags Head" style Cottage, built in 1931, should be on an Historic Register! The old photos, furnishings and memorabilia throughout the house are just fascinating and remind us of a simpler time! The original hardwood floors and ceilings along with the rustic kitchen and baths add to the feeling, although all the modern conveniences exist! The views of the ocean and Jockey's Ridge State Park are incredible. So sit down in a rocker on one of the large porches, pour yourself a lemonade and enjoy the sights and sounds of the ocean!
Bedding:1 King, 1 Queen, 3 Doubles, 3 Twins, 2 Bunk Sets, and 1 Pyramid Bunk.
Amenities:Central Heat and Air, Washer and Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Cable TV, VCR Player, Ceiling Fans, Sun Deck, Covered Deck, Deck Furniture, Enclosed Outside Shower.
Ground Level:Parking, enclosed outside shower.
Level 1:Large sun deck and wraparound covered porch with lots of deck furniture, living room with TV and VCR player, dining room, kitchen, bedroom with one Queen and two Twins, bonus room with Pyramid Bunk, laundry, half bath.
Level 2:King bedroom, bedroom with two Doubles, bedroom with Double and Twin, bedroom with two Bunk Sets, two full baths. The bedrooms with King, Double and Twin and Bunk Sets have deck access with great views!
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 1.8 miles
- Darrell's 2 Restaurant Nags Head - 1.9 miles
- Pigman's Bar-B-Que - 2.8 miles
- American Pie - 2.8 miles
- Miller's Seafood and Steakhouse - 2.8 miles
- Fuji Japanese Steakhouse - 3.2 miles
- Pamlico Jack's - 3.3 miles
- Rooster's Southern Kitchen - 3.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 0.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.4 miles
- Beach Braids - 0.7 miles
- Miller's Waterfront Restaurant - 3.6 miles
- Nags Head Dolphin Watch - 4.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.4 miles
- Captain Johnny's Dolphin Tours - 4.4 miles
- Fishing Unlimited Boating Center - 4.5 miles