- As low as $895/Week
- Nags Head
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- (5) DVD Players
- Basketball Goal
- Central HVAC
- Charcoal Grill
- Community Pool
- Deck Furniture
- DVD Library
- Outside Shower
- Partial Stays
- Repeat Renter Discount
- Seasonal Stays
- Sun Deck
- Wireless Internet
About this Property
Bed Configuration: Q/Q/2T/2B/QSS
Great sea and park vistas are yours to appreciate at Mt. Hope South. Freshly referbished, this attractively adorned and well-supplied home also includes updates such as carpeting, linens, beds and modernized bathrooms. While you're at this outstanding home, be sure to adore all that it offers for your family's holiday appreciation including the community pool and community tennis. Be sure to bring the bicycles and relish the bicycle path running through South Nags Head or easily sit on the decks for a little bird watching. When you enter South Creek Acres, you've stepped away from the hassles of the modern world and into a realm where nature dominates man's presence. This private community located in South Nags Head is buffered by the charming wilderness of the Cape Hatteras National Seashore Park on the west and by the majestic Atlantic Sea on the east. Come and savor unbelievable sunsets from your own private parkside decks or Florida rooms and pretty sunrises from your private sea view outdoor space.
The South Creek Acres community pool is open from Memorial Day thru Labor Day.
GROUND LEVEL: Parking, Enclosed Outside Shower.
LEVEL 1: Den, Master Bedroom with Queen, Bedroom with Twins, Bedroom with Bunk beds, Full Bath, Laundry Closet.
LEVEL 2: Living Room, Kitchen, Dining Area, Florida Room, Master Bedroom with Queen.
- Big Al's Soda Fountain & Grill - 4.9 miles
- The Brine and Bottle - 2.0 miles
- Sugar Creek Seafood Restaurant - 2.0 miles
- Tale of the Whale Restaurant - 2.0 miles
- Basnight's Lone Cedar Cafe - 2.1 miles
- Dune Burger - 2.1 miles
- Sam & Omie's Restaurant - 2.2 miles
- Stone Oven Pizza - 2.2 miles
- Nags Head Dolphin Watch - 2.0 miles
- Fishing Unlimited Boating Center - 2.2 miles
- Nags Head Dolphin Watch - 5.0 miles
- Outer Banks Pier and Fishing Center - 0.3 miles
- Washington Baum Bridge and Boat Ramp - 2.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites Whalebone Watersports - 2.0 miles
- Nags Head Waterworks - 2.1 miles
- Causeway Water Sports - 2.1 miles