- Nags Head
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- (2) DVD Players
- Central HVAC
- Charcoal Grill
- Community Pool
- Covered Deck
- Deck Furniture
- iPod Dock
- Outside Shower
- Repeat Renter Discount
- Screen Porch
- Sun Deck
- Wireless Internet
About this Property
Bed Configuration: Q/Q/B,T/B,T/F
Sea and Sound Vistas! This home is located on a lot that accepts you to watch the sun rise from the East and set in the West. It back to the Cape Hatteras National Seashore Park, so you have privacy. A direct beach path across the street, so no long walks to the beach! The roomy decking accepts for everybody to spread out and pick there favorite spot and relax while cooling off in the sea wind. Close enough to adore shopping and eating out and far enough away for calm and peaceful.
The South Creek Acres community pool is open from Memorial Day thru Labor Day.
GROUND LEVEL: Covered parking, Fish Cleaning Table, Enclosed Outdoor Shower.
LEVEL 1: Master Bedroom with Queen, Bedroom with Double, Two Bedrooms with Bunk and Twin, Two Full Baths, Laundry Closet.
LEVEL 2: Living Room with Fireplace, Kitchen, Dining Area, Screened Porch, Florida Room with Futon, Half Bath, Den.
LEVEL 3: Top Deck with Great Vistas.
- The Brine and Bottle - 2.7 miles
- Tale of the Whale Restaurant - 2.7 miles
- Basnight's Lone Cedar Cafe - 2.7 miles
- Sugar Creek Seafood Restaurant - 2.7 miles
- Dune Burger - 2.8 miles
- Sam & Omie's Restaurant - 2.9 miles
- Stone Oven Pizza - 2.9 miles
- Fatboyz Ice Cream & Grill - 2.9 miles
- Nags Head Dolphin Watch - 2.7 miles
- Fishing Unlimited Boating Center - 2.8 miles
- Outer Banks Pier and Fishing Center - 1.0 miles
- Washington Baum Bridge and Boat Ramp - 2.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites Whalebone Watersports - 2.7 miles
- Causeway Water Sports - 2.8 miles
- Nags Head Waterworks - 2.8 miles
- Coquina Beach - 2.8 miles